Skip to content

Lykke Li in Anna- Sara Davik & backstage pictures from Sadness is a blessing

As you guys know by now, i work with artist Lykke Li. We started a colab with the swedish designer Anna-Sara Davik a while ago to create a look for her performances and for her world tour.  So when u see her perform there is a big chance she is wearing one of these outfits. Or probably most likely. Anna-Sara is also the one designing the amazing dress Lykke is wearing in the video Sadness is a blessing. ( you can watch it below )

Here are some backstage pics from the actual filmshoot.

This last character is the Swedish writer Stig Larsson

10 Comments

1. htg wrote:

Made my way here via sterogum>youtube.

Beautiful Dress!!Did you do the rest of the video costume styling too?

Another a question for you-if that is Stieg Larsson, then is this video that old(as he died in 2004??) Strange and wonderful posthumous appearance and obviously worth the years it took to create!

and Stellan Skarsgard has the eyes of a tiger..how does he *do* that!

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Permalink
  2. tekla wrote:

Thanks! Yes i did do the rest of the styling to.
    Regarding yr question on Stig Larsson, there is another great writer in Sweden with the same name as the one that u are referring to. http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stig_Larsson_(författare) In swedish thou…

Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Permalink
  3. Sofia Idrees wrote:

I’m absolutely in love with her dress. Do you know if the designer will be making duplicates to sell to the general public. I dream about that dress every night.

Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 3:49 am | Permalink
  4. tekla wrote:

You should absolutely ask her! You ll find her email at her website.

Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 7:32 am | Permalink
  5. Luna Santana wrote:

Absolutely Fantastic Video! and I love Lykke Li’s Dress! wonderful

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Permalink
  6. Leanne wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this dress, Lykke Li, the song, the aesthetics of the video clip, the vodka, the tears, it just reinforced my love for Lykke Li and I’m so thankful I found your website for all the backstage details :) Thank you!
    xo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Permalink
  7. tekla wrote:

Thank you!!!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Permalink
  8. Indy wrote:

I fell in love with Lykke Li’s music and when I saw this video…I fell in love with her even more! The dress is fantastic…Love it so much!It can be my perfect wedding dress, it’s beautiful!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Permalink
  9. Agnes wrote:

who is the designer of the dress ? amazing

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 10:31 am | Permalink
  10. Agnes wrote:

sorry i didnt read the top :)

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 10:36 am | Permalink

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. And the Oscar goes to sadness « boots call on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 11:39 am

[...]  Backstage pictures via Tekla Knaust. [...]

2. Lykke Lis blåsa - Agnes B | Rodeo Magazine on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:26 pm

[...] kom jag att tänka på: Jag har nästan överösts med frågor om den där klänningen som Lykke Li bär i Sadness is a [...]